Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (Safran) has recently signed agreements with Cathay Pacific Airways and Dragonair for the provision of landing gear restoration and support services for the two airlines’ A330/A340 fleets.
Messier-Bugatti-Dowty’s MRO division in Singapore first overhauled Cathay Pacific’s A330/A340 landing gears in 2002. The new agreement will extend the relationship to 2024.
Paul Clifford, Managing Director Messier-Bugatti-Dowty’s Singapore MRO facility, commented: “We are exceptionally pleased to continue our support to Cathay Pacific’s A330/A340 fleet. The newly extended contract stands as a great example of our successful working partnership built through excellent customer services. We look forward to further enhancing this strong and special relationship with Cathay Pacific and Dragonair.”
Mark Kwan, Customer Support Director Asia-Pacific, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, commented: “We have developed together with Cathay Pacific an enhanced and integrated landing gear support package which exemplifies our commitment to providing long-term, quality solutions to the airline.”
Patrick Low, Cathay Pacific Airways Procurement Manager, commented: “Messier has been selected as our services provider through an open, competitive and rigorous bidding process. The company has demonstrated its strong commitment to continue our longstanding relationship, and we look forward to Messier delivering a successful overhaul programme and strong operational support in the coming years.”
- It’s Time For An Open Competition For the CF-18 Fighter Replacement, Says Dassault Vice President…And Here’s Why (blogs.ottawacitizen.com)
- Global Commercial Aircraft Landing Gears Market 2012 – 2016: Worldwide… (prweb.com)
- Storm cancels flight – travelers high and dry (sfgate.com)
- When Customers Attack: 5 Videos You’ve Gotta See (mint.com)
- Shanghai, Zhejiang – China (farahzulkifly.wordpress.com)