1. At 14:00, 25th September 2013, Air Macau launches Common Use Self-Service Check-in Kiosk in Macau International Airport.
2. Common Use Self-Service Check in Kiosk (CUSS), is International Air Transport Association (IATA) simplifies the business projects and introduces one of new operational targets – “Fast Travel” in recent years. Air Macau operates “Self Check-in” service is in accordance with the standards of IATA’s, and it strengthens the process of airport check-in, provides the passengers be more convenient and shortens the check-in time at the uttermost.
3. There is only 4 steps to complete the self-service check-in :
1. Enter the e-ticket number and passenger surname
2. Information verification
3. Select Seat
4. 2D bar code electronic boarding pass printing
4. Mr. Yang Jianhua, VPCM of Air Macau said:“In recent years, with Macau’s economic takeoff, with the supports of The Central Government, Macau SAR Government and the caring of Macau’s people, Air Macau aviation strides a great step of development. After Air Macau has successfully implemented strategic transformation, the company improves the quality of service to become the first priority of our business. Currently, the renewal of Air Macau’s fleet andthe refurbishment of cabin have been made remarkable achievements. Air Macau’s web check-in, online duty-free shopping and other new services have been recognized and are appreciated. Today, Air Macau launches “Self Check-in” service in Macau International Airport to improve our quality of service is another major initiative.
5. On behalf of Air Macau, Mr. Yang expressed heartfelt gratitude to Macau International Airport Company Limited, Administration of Airports Limited and Menzies Macau Airport Services Limited for supporting the Self Check-in project. Mr. Yang believed, with the support of the same industry partners, Air Macau will continue to achieve a higher goal that proceeds the whole process of passenger’s “Self Check-in” service advocated by IATA and provide more and more convenient and high quality service to the passengers.
- Air Macau selects NCR technology and services to make traveling easier (virtual-strategy.com)
- Air Macau Launches Macau – Zhengzhou v.v. Route. (linkybird.com)
- Macau – A Beautiful Place for a Luxurious Holiday with Your Family (flightshotels.wordpress.com)
- Mysterious Macau (erikabroad.com)
- A Different Way to Tour Macau (twentyonepercent21.com)
- Las Vegas Sands beats expectations for 3Q (bigstory.ap.org)