As from 30 March 2014, Air France will be offering a new service to Tokyo-Haneda airport, in addition to its flights to Tokyo-Narita. In this way, Air France will offer two daily frequencies – one day flight and one night flight – to Tokyo-Haneda and one daily frequency to Tokyo-Narita, providing customers with a wider range of flight schedules to better organize their trip.
Air France is the only airline to offer night flights between Tokyo-Haneda airport and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, ensuring its customers arrive at their destination feeling rested. Close to the city centre and very popular with business travellers, Tokyo-Haneda also facilitates connections with the Japanese domestic network.
The day flight to Tokyo-Haneda will be operated by Boeing 777-200, with a capacity of 309 seats (35 in the Business cabin, 24 in Premium Economy and 250 in Economy). The night flight will be operated by Boeing 777-300, with a capacity of 303 seats (8 seats in La Première, 67 in Business, 24 in Premium Economy and 200 in Economy).
FLIGHT SCHEDULES TO TOKYO-HANEDA (IN LOCAL TIME)
AF 272: Leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 10:55, arrives at Tokyo-Haneda at 6:00 the following day
AF 279: Leaves Tokyo-Haneda at 7:35, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13:15 the same day
AF 274: Leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 23:30, arrives at Tokyo-Haneda at 18:40 the following day
AF 293: Leaves Tokyo-Haneda at 22:15, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 3:55 the following day
MADE-TO-MEASURE SERVICE FOR JAPANESE CUSTOMERS
Present in Japan for over 60 years, Air France pays particular attention to its Japanese customers. Japanese cabin crew provide exclusive service on flights to and from Japan. In addition, Air France is developing its offer of world cuisine, and offers Japanese dishes in all cabin classes. In addition, many additional extras complete the inflight offering such as a choice of local newspapers and magazines and a selection of movies in Japanese or with subtitles.
AIR FRANCE-KLM: LEADER IN TERMS OF THE NUMBER OF FLIGHTS BETWEEN EUROPE AND JAPAN
For the winter 2013-14 season, the Air France-KLM group is offering 52 weekly frequencies on depar-ture from Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol, some of which are operated on a code-share basis with Japan Airlines. Three destinations are on offer: Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka.
– Tokyo: 4 daily flights (2 Air France flights to Tokyo-Narita; 1 Air France flight operated by Japan Airlines to Tokyo-Narita; 1 Air France flight operated by Japan Airlines to Tokyo-Haneda)
– Osaka: 1 daily flight
– Tokyo: 7 weekly flights
– Osaka: 7 weekly flights
– Fukuoka: 3 weekly flights
- A Big Dragon Ball welcome – for a limited time at Tokyo’s Haneda Airport! (en.rocketnews24.com)
- All Nippon announces its first route to Canada (airto.info)
- All Nippon announces its first route to Canada (usatoday.com)
- Air Canada plans daily non-stop flights to Tokyo-Haneda airport from Toronto (canadianbusiness.com)
- Air Canada plans daily non-stop flights to Tokyo-Haneda airport from Toronto (vancouversun.com)
- Air Canada to launch Tokyo-Haneda Dreamliner service from Toronto (canadianaviationnews.wordpress.com)