The new Terminal 3 of Shenzhen International Airport, which is scheduled to open at 06:00am Nov 28th. From then on, the T3 will handles all passengers go in and out of Shenzhen. Terminal A , B and Hall D, for international flights, at Shenzhen International Airport will be closed from 10:00pm Nov 27th to 06:00am Nov 28th.
After the new terminal opening, passengers would experience more convenient and efficient service.
Shenzhen Airlines remind: Check-in service will be closed 45 minutes before flight departure. Passengers need to arrive at the Terminal 3 two hours in advance.
- Car crash outside LAX sparks panic inside terminals (foxnews.com)
- Erroneous gun reports cause chaos at LAX (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Travelers evacuate after erroneous LAX gun reports (boston.com)
- Travelers evacuate after erroneous LAX gun reports (sacbee.com)
- World’s Largest Airport Terminal To Be Built In Shanghai (forbes.com)
- Travelers Evacuate After Erroneous LAX Gun Reports (abcnews.go.com)
- Jitters at LAX: Car crash prompts gunfire reports (oddonion.com)
- Auto crash, gun fears bring chaotic night to LAX (arkansasonline.com)