Thanks to the presence of petroleum resources and minerals, Angola is one of the fastest growing countries in the world. Brussels Airlines currently operates two flights per week between Belgium and the capital of Angola, but thanks to a new agreement between the Belgian and the Angolan aviation authorities, the airline will operate a third weekly flight starting 26 January. From then on, the European capital be directly connected to the Quatro de Fevereiro airport on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
|Flight nr||Departure||Arrival||Days of the week|
|SN359||Brussels 10h45||Luanda 19h25||2/4/7|
|SN359||Luanda 20h25||Brussels 07h05 (+1)||2/4/7|
(+1) = Next Day Arrival. The return flight makes a short stop in Kinshasa.
TAAG, the Angolan national airline collaborates with the Belgian airline and also commercializes the Brussels Airlines flights, which are operated with Airbus A330 aircraft. Thanks to the convenient schedule, the flight from Angola connects smoothly with the Brussels Airlines network, giving passengers the opportunity to transfer to flights to their European destinations and New York and Washington D.C.
“We are pleased that we can increase our flight offer to Angola”, says Brussels Airlines CEO Bernard Gustin. ‘Two weeks ago Brussels Airlines supported an important Belgian economic mission to Angola. We are convinced that this third frequency will benefit the commercial relations between Belgium and Angola.”
- B.Pass Brussels airlines! (kennyholderbeke.wordpress.com)
- Estádio 11 de Novembro – Luanda, Angola (dailytrackpic.wordpress.com)
- Thieves Hijack Malaria Drugs in Africa (online.wsj.com)
- Angolan President’s absence from independence fete draws criticism (africareview.com)
- Brussels beckons fall travelers (metroweekly.com)
- An Additional Flight Frequency to Angola (brusselsdiplomatic.com)