On 3 May 2013, SAS announced that an agreement had been signed to sell 80% of the shares in Widerøe’s Flyveselskap AS (Widerøe) to an investment group consisting of Torghatten ASA, Fjord1 AS and Nordland Fylkeskommune. The transaction was expected to be completed during September 2013.
SAS has today transferred 80% of the shares in Widerøe to the investment group. The total transaction proceeds amount to approximately SEK 2 billion, including aircraft related transactions, which will reduce SAS’ net debt by a corresponding amount. Approximately half of the total transaction proceeds are strengthening SAS’ cash and cash equivalent position. In addition, the transaction will reduce the previously announced negative effect on SAS’ shareholders’ equity from amended reporting rules for pensions by approximately SEK 1 billion.
SAS has reserved MSEK -300 in the 2ndinterim report 2012/2013 resulting from the sale of Widerøe. The final capital result will be reported in the 4thinterim report 2012/2013.
SAS will divest the remaining shares in Widerøe during 2016.
- Shock and Thor: an epic trail along the Norwegian coast (independent.co.uk)
- Appeals Assignment (s0272015.wordpress.com)
- DANCE: ‘Ultimate Dance’ Judge Rachelle Rak Brings Broadway ‘Sas’ to Reality TV (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)
- Runaway ex-SAS soldier implicated in Princess Diana’s death returns to UK for quizzing (dnaindia.com)
- Daniel Sturridge is the EPL #1 striker- Fact (thefootballmuse.com)
- Off-duty SAS hero saves ‘100 lives’ from Westgate gunmen (express.co.uk)
- SAS Analyst (Business Analyst to Sr. Manager) for Noida – Mumbai – Bangalore location (simplynaukrii.wordpress.com)