The Austrian airline NIKI, which is a member of the airberlin group, has been awarded the status of “Superbrand” for sustainable, high quality brand management, which places it among the strongest brands in Austria. “A brand is only ever as good as the product it represents. Flying with NIKI means quality service and excellent value for money, and our guests are well aware of this fact. The award is therefore primarily a mandate for our airline for the coming years to justify the confidence our guests place in us and to exceed their expectations wherever possible. Our benchmark for success is and will remain the satisfaction of our customers,” said NIKI CEO Christian Lesjak (Mag.).
The selection procedure for “Superbrands” is based on an opinion poll regarding favourite brands carried out among Austrian consumers by the research institute Gfk Austria, and evaluations made by experts who assess the development and success of brands in Austria using a strict set of criteria. The “Superbrand” programme operates in a total of 88 countries where it has the common aim of focussing public attention on strong brands. The jury relies on the expertise of acknowledged specialists in the fields of market research, media, marketing and communications.
- Royale brand is now SUPERBRANDS status (riotodenison.wordpress.com)
- Consumer Superbrands 2013 (katiehopkins52.wordpress.com)
- Time and Gems Points Out The Fact That Rolex Was Named Britain’s Most Loved Brand In February Of 2013 (prweb.com)
- New iPad App facilitates travel planning to Austria (prweb.com)
- Rolex tops superbrands list again (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)