Airbus is exhibiting an ACJ318 corporate jet at ABACE in Shanghai, bringing more than a touch of comfort and elegance to what is widely recognised as the world’s fastest growing bizjet market.
The Airbus ACJ318 on display is operated by Comlux on VVIP charters, and features lounge areas, a private room that doubles as an office and a bedroom, plus beautiful bathrooms. It seats up to 19 passengers in unprecedented comfort and space, putting it in a league above traditional top-end business jets.
“The high-end business jet market in China wants the best in comfort and elegance, plus the ability to transport larger groups, and Airbus corporate jets lead on both counts, which helps to explain our strong presence there”, points out Airbus Chief Operating Officer, Customers, John Leahy. “China is also the fastest growing business jet market today, so it is a good place in which to highlight the widest and tallest business-jet cabin,” he adds.
Airbus’ ACJ318 appeals to a broad market, because it combines the best cabin of any business jet with the range to fly between continents, making it a sensible first jet for high-end private customers, as well as a natural next step for those already flying their own aircraft.
The Airbus ACJ318 now comes with an upgraded cabin that delivers popular features such as domed ceilings, as well as options such as appearance enhancing and fuel-saving Sharklets,
Airbus corporate jets are derived from the world’s most modern airliner family, giving them excellent efficiency and robust reliability, as well as making them an interesting investment of proven value. They have won more than 170 sales, and are flying on every continent, including Antarctica.
Business jet customers comprise companies, individuals and governments, and Airbus corporate jets that range from the ACJ318 to the ACJ380 are available to meet the needs of all of them, allowing customers to benefit from the comfort that they want in the size that they need.
So whether customers want to conduct business while travelling, to fly friends and family on vacation, or to transport a government delegation, Airbus corporate jets are a great solution.
- Airbus plans extra-wide seats for fat passengers (telegraph.co.uk)
- Airbus Juggles Order Book to Meet Record Demand for A320neo Jet – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Airbus Breaks Ground for Plant in Mobile (wtvy.com)
- New Airbus defect delays flight (fijitimes.com)
- Volaris becomes first Mexican airline with Sharklet-equipped A320. (linkybird.com)
- The wealthy spend big on Boeing Business Jets (king5.com)
- WIth 787s grounded, Airbus surpasses Boeing in first quarter sales (denverpost.com)
- Flight comfort hits new heights (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)