Norwegian launched a service that makes it possible to rent a wide range of movies and TV shows on board. Norwegian is the first airline in Europe to offer this service. It is available on all of the company’s 60 WiFi-enabled aircraft.
Norwegian’s in-flight WiFi has given passengers a myriad of opportunities: Reading and writing e-mails, updating your Facebook status, keeping up to date with the news and checking the weather at your destination. Now, you can also rent movies and TV shows directly on to your tablet, smart phone or laptop on all 60 of Norwegian’s WiFi-enabled aircraft. Norwegian is the first airline in Europe to offer this service.
The service has been tested on selected flights for several months and the feedback is very positive.
Facts about the new service:
– 40 movies and 130 television episodes
– Streamed directly to your tablet, your smartphone or laptop
– Streams through a separate network which will not affect the internet speed
– A movie costs 7 euros
– Unlimited access to television shows for 24 hours costs 7 euros
How to Access:
– Log on to Norwegian internet
– Choose entertainment portal for movies and TV shows
– Select “movies” or “TV shows”
– Pay by credit card
– Put on your own headphones
– Remember to charge your tablet, smart phone or laptop before departure
- Norwegian Airlines, flying the flag for Norwegian success (nordicwest.wordpress.com)
- Norwegian airline prepares for global expansion (bbc.co.uk)
- Norwegian reveals plans for Dreamliner delay (buyingbusinesstravel.com)
- Now showing… movies on your tablet (cnn.com)
- Norwegian airline prepares for global expansion (updatednews.ca)